About the VQ A-26 COUNTER INVADER- Plywood, balsa wood airframe covered with scaled-details
- Factory-covered wings ,fuselage, with painted cowls and nacelles
- 1-piece wing for easy transportation
- Wide selection of power systems can be used
- Exceptional twin-engine scale warbird flying qualities
- Clear molded windshields
- Working L.E.D.s available (est arrival late April/May)
- Dedicated retract gear system available separately
-optional electric retracts coming soon!
The VQ COUNTER INVADER model is an exciting replica of the original A-26K. Its impressive 69-inch wingspan results in a great flying model that is easy to see and fly, but because of its ONE-piece wing, the model breaks down to fit nicely into most vehicles.
Though while not intended to be flown or built by the novice modeler, experienced modelers will find the A-26 Invader is easy to assemble and versatile enough to handle many different power systems.
Available in CAMO
Wing span: 69 Inches
Fuselage length: 54.5 Inches
Weight: 11.5 lbs (Varies according to equipment)
Engines: For Glow: Two .40 two-stroke or two .52 four-stroke engines (Pitts-style mufflers can be used on two-stroke engines)
For Electric: • 129052 4120/05 Propeller, 118362 5S 5000mAh Lipo (1 for each motor), 712118 Ice 75amp ESC, 246335 11x7 3 Blade Prop
6 channel radio with 7 servos
Channels req: 4 - 6 channels for the the following functions: Ail/Elev/Throt/Rud/Flap/Gear Optional
As with all airplanes, the CG is important for proper flight performance.
For flight controls, good-quality ball-bearing servos are recommended. Due to the extra forces on the nosegear/rudder combination, a metal gear servo is recommend for that.
* Does not include: radio gear, engines/motors, glue, or silicone fuel line
(basic airframe only, you supply the power and radio systems)